- MacGregor have made this set of CG2000 using lightweight steel shafts for the irons and putter and a lightweight performance graphite for the driver, fairway and hybrid. This combination provides the necessary balance between distance, control and accuracy that will see you scores drop the more you practice and play as well as keep you enjoying the wonderful game of golf.As well as the full set of golf clubs you also receive a stand or cart bag with matching head covers for the woods and putter.
- The full set of CG2000 clubs consists of the following easy-to-hit golf clubs:
Driver (13°, 460cc )
- This high, easy-to-launch driver features optimised weighting that will provide incredible distances with enhanced control for improved accuracy.
Fairway & Hybrid
- MacGregor have designed each of these clubs with a low centre of gravity (CG) to produce a higher, more forgiving ball flight. The friendly, low profile head shape will increase the versatility of each club and allow you to hit them confidently from the tee, fairway or rough.
Irons (Steel Shaft)
- A large undercut cavity design keeps the CG low for enhanced stability of off centre strikes as well as producing a high, more forgiving ball flight.
- A mallet head shape provides incredible stability throughout the stroke so that you can frequently strike the putter with an improved roll for better distance and accuracy control.
MACGREGOR CG2000 GENTS PACKAGE KIT