The Benross Evolution R Hybrid has been created to provide a high, towering ball flight that will allow you to hit long shots with the accuracy of an iron with the distance of a fairway wood.
Packed full of tech, the Benross Evolution R Hybrid features a wider sole than previous models that makes it easier to hit from even the worst lie. A Rear Weight Cell relocates the CG lower and deeper in the head to aid launch as well as increase stability for excellent off centre forgiveness.
The combination of an improved CT Response Channel and a heat treated face provide high ball speeds across the whole face that will maximise distance from all types of lies and connection.
And when you combine all of that tech with a “real deal” Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Black shaft and the premium Lamkin UTX grip you get a club that will perform similarly to other bigger, more expensive hybrids.
- Rear Weight Cell moves CG back and low in the head, promoting a high launch
- Wide sole makes the Evolution R hybrid easy to hit from even the worst lies
- Improved CT Response Channel maximizes forgiveness on off-centre strikes
- Adjustable hosel to vary loft (+- 1.5º)
- Heat Treated face increases ball speed
- Loft: 3H 20°, 4H 24° / Lie: 59°, 59.5° / Length: 40.25", 39.75"
- Kuro Kage Black Shaft fitted with Lamkin UTX Non Cord Grip